Starting from the beginning
We aren't here to make anyone believe anything in terms of their religion. We are only referencing the Bible because it does actually quote a recipe for making the Holy Anointing Oil.
What we are saying is that the Holy Anointing Oil also had a lot of Cannabis in it and we know Cannabis and all of its active components have very powerful Medicinal properties. We seek to put those powers into everyone's hands.
Cannabis is a very powerful plant but you don't have to smoke it to be able to benefit from it.
What makes this recipe so powerful
At the most basic of levels Cannabis and our bodies EndoCannabinoid System fit like a lock and key. Its almost like the plant was designed to the way our body functions.
The Essential Oils each have their own powerful properties that they impart into the oil.
- Myrrh gum is used for indigestion, ulcers, colds, cough, asthma, lung congestion, wounds, arthritis pain, and cancer.
- "As part of a larger search for anticancer compounds from plants, the researchers obtained extracts from a particular species of myrrh plant (Commiphora myrrha) and tested it against a human breast tumor cell line (MCF-7) known to be resistant to anticancer drugs. Research data indicated that the extract killed all of the cancer cells in laboratory dishes.".
- cassia is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine
- Cinnamon has a long history of use in traditional medicine and there is evidence that it is useful to treat several medical conditions.
- Cannabis has a history of medicinal use dating back thousands of years across many cultures.